The MEA Phoenix provides a complete, tailored hydraulic actuator solution for DCU valves, including Wilson Snyder® switch valves. Its coke drum feed switch valve process is fully automated, allowing operators to complete delayed coking operations accurately—and safely—by simply pushing a button. Although the initial cost may be higher, the Phoenix offers drastic long-term savings over the life of the valve through its longevity, durability and simplicity.
KEY FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
In addition to DCU valves, the Phoenix provides features that make it suitable for a wide range of applications: overhead vapor valves, coke drum switch valves (lift & turn and ball types), multiple coker gas oil pump valve types, upheading & deheading hydraulic valve actuators, and hydraulic power units for use with decoking tool winches, to name just a few.
- Push-button local and remote operation
- Three operation choices: automatic, semi-automatic and manual
- Eco-friendly steam-free operation
- Improves personnel safety by eliminating coking and plug problems
- Simplifies operation and reduces errors through push-button controls
- Improves operator confidence and morale